International Association of Sanskrit Studies
The IASS Honorary Research Fellowship
1. Any paying member of the IASS is eligible for the Fellowship.
2. The member should be a scholar who has received a PhD in Sanskrit or allied studies in the five years before the date of the Award.
3. The Fellowship is for research work to be conducted in South Asia for a period of at least two weeks in any feld related to Sanskrit and allied studies.
7. The fellowship is intended to support the endeavours of emerging scholars and is valued at 1000 Euros.
9. The project must be based/conducted in South Asia.
The deadline for applications has been extended to 15 March 2024.